Friday, July 29, 2011

10 simple and natural remedies for pneumonia











Pneumonia is a common disease that refers to a lung infection. It occurs in all age groups and is the leading cause of death among children and the elderly in chronic diseases. The main symptoms of pneumonia are productive cough with mucus, causing pain in the chest, fever, chills, and difficulty breathing.Here, in this article you will find resources for pneumonia. These solutions are simple, easy to prepare and easy to follow. You get benefited with these remedies if you follow the instructions below. These solutions can be taken along with their medicines to improve their health and provide relief from symptoms 1. pneumonia. Saffron has several medicinal properties and is widely used in the treatment of various diseases. It also helps in the treatment of pneumonia. Other herbs such as black pepper, fenugreek and Ginger are also useful for the lungs. You can take these herbs in raw form or cooked 2. Sesame seeds are also useful in the treatment of pneumonia. Add 15 g of seeds of Sesame in 250 ml of water. Add a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of flaxseed and a spoon of honey in this mixture. Consume on a daily basis to expel the phlegm of the bronchi. 3. Ginger is a popular home remedy to treat respiratory diseases most. Collect the juice of fresh ginger 10 ml, or one or two grams powder of dried ginger honey 4 times a day add a teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water. Drinking two or three times a day this drink is very relaxing effect and relieves symptoms. 5 mixing some camphor with hot oil and turpentine on his chest. Massage gently for relief of pneumonia. 6. the patient should keep in a warm room, clean and healthy. Verify that the Sun enters the patient room 7. Try to keep the chest and feet of the patient warmer than other parts of the body. 8. do not take food that can lead to constipation. You can make the condition worse. 9. in order to obtain relief from the discomfort and pain in the chest, take a teaspoon of garlic juice. 10 Holy Basil is also very helpful in pneumonia. Take the juice of a few leaves of fresh basil. Add a pinch of black pepper for the juice and eat at intervals of six times.Warning: the reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following the instructions on home remedies of pneumonia in this article. Avoid the use of any of these products or ingredients if you are allergic to it. The responsibility is with the reader and not with the site or the author.Copyright  © Ryan Mutt, all rights reserved. If you want to use this article on the website or in your ezine, make all the URLs (links).House of reading cough remedies and how to make homemade cough syrup, of course. Also I was home for the common cold remedies. Reading simple and useful home remedies for the flu, flu.


2 comments:

  1. Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Godwin I am William gold from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment buat no improvement. I meet Dr.Godwin online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Godwin via   WhatsApp  +2348158184060 or  email him on drgodwin52@gmail.com i know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why dont you contact dr Godwin today and get cured just as i did, dr Godwin brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.And here is my email address incase you wanna know more about this doctor, williamgold770@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete